Testing a rapidly evolving product with thousands of lines of code being altered almost daily is a bit of a challenge. Ensuring the quality of web applications in a big-data environment with constant A/B testing, a huge range of supported browser and various mobile devices can seem like mission impossible. Still sounds like fun to you? Then this could be a dream-job for you!
This position has been filled.
Help shape the technical future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Work with top-notch technology in a company that promises a unique work environment and fantastic career perspectives. Enjoy the freedom to question the status quo, to broaden your horizon and to develop new things!
- You are responsible for designing, maintaining and improving our testing and continuous integration infrastructure.
- You develop and maintain advanced automation tools and frameworks to validate the functionality and quality of our web applications.
- You use the power of various test types e.g. end-to-end, acceptance, unit, integration and regression tests and create, execute and maintain automated suites for various system components and variants like A/B-testing, different browsers and mobile devices.
- You define test strategies and analyse results of executed tests.
- You push our software development cycles to the next level with your innovative solutions for quality assurance and automated testing.
- Working cross-functionally with teams across Product Development and Manual Testing, you analyse their needs and come up with new solutions to increase productivity.
- You hold an academic degree in the field of IT or have completed a comparable apprenticeship successfully.
- You’re an expert in web related programming languages like PHP, Python, Java, Ruby.
- Words like xUnit, Selenium, Cucumber / Behat sound familiar to you.
- You have at least 2 years of work experience in a programming and testing websites and web applications.
- You’re experienced in software engineering, test methodologies and automation techniques.
- You really know how to deal with continuous integration and a continuous deployment pipeline.
- You’re comfortable speaking our company language English. Basic understanding of German would be a plus.
- You love technical challenges, are passionate about test automation and have a hunger to learn new things.
- You’re a self-starter, who loves working independently and requires little direction.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- A free choice of pc or mac and equipment.
- Working with state-of-the-art technology.
- External trainings by key influencers of the IT scene.
- Regular code workshops and conference visits.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
Please send your application in German or English.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.