Web Content -tiimimme tarjoaa mielenkiintoisen junior-tason työpaikan Saksan toimistossamme, jossa ei varmasti unohdeta hauskanpitoa. Puhutko suomea? Siinä tapauksessa kannattaa jatkaa lukemista…
This position has been filled.
Due to our client’s rapid international growth and expansion in the Finnish market, we’re offering an exciting team leader position in our international content team in trivago’s headquarters in Dusseldorf, Germany. In this role, you will be responsible for improving the offer of hotel-information displayed on trivago in Finland. This involves conducting market research, creating photo collages and managing trivago’s local online community to crowd-source relevant hotel information. If you speak Finnish at native level, have the drive to improve our web content and enjoy working in a multicultural environment, then we look forward to hearing from you!
- You oversee a team taking care of the web content displayed on our Finnish trivago site.
- You conduct training, act as a mentor and motivate your team to love their work as much as you do!
- You work closely with our Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Hotel Relations teams and Country Developers to manage projects that drive trivago’s performance in Finland.
- You research content gaps on hotel information and think of creative ways of involving trivago’s online community to fill these gaps.
- You translate and adapt our content for the Finnish platform.
- You conduct market research and ensure all points of interests in your local market can easily be found by trivago users.
- Tapping into your creative side, you arrange hotel photos in appealing collages.
- You contact local providers for hotel reviews to negotiate cooperations.
- You speak Finnish at a native level and can easily communicate in English (our company language).
- You’re a passionate traveller and have excellent knowledge of the tourism market in Finland.
- You have experience or demonstrated passion in website management, blogging, and/or community management. If you do, make sure to tell us in your cover letter!
- You’re comfortable using Excel. If you understand HTML, great. If you’ve used a Content Management System (WordPress, Joomler etc) – even better!
- You’re a self-starter who can work well independently and who enjoys pursuing objectives – with the aim of moving trivago forward!
- You have a strong mind-set for continuous improvement and a hunger to learn new things.
- Things move quickly here, so you must have the ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
What we offer:
- A fixed-term position with the possibility of a permanent contract after one year.
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Quick, personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer as well as non-alcoholic beverages and fresh fruit every day.
Start: as soon as possible
Please note that Finnish language skills at native level are required for this position.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Apply here for the position as Junior Web Content Specialist – Finnish Speaker with our customer trivago.