Our client is growing at a rapid pace and is continually launching platforms in new countries. This means we need more team leaders to join us and drive market growth and development in these countries. Our Content team is currently on the lookout for an ambitious individual who will lead Content Development for the entire CEE region which consists of Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia.
As Web Content Manager for CEE you will define and execute trivago’s Content strategy in our CEE markets as well as lead the team towards a united goal of optimizing content throughout our CEE platforms. This will involve coordinating tasks, ensuring communication is transparent within the team and recruiting new team members. You will also be responsible for mentoring the team and ensuring everyone has the support and resources they need in order to work effectively. We want a proactive individual who is ready for their next challenge and who is looking for an opportunity to shine.
The ideal candidate:
- Speaks at least one of our CEE languages at native level and is fluent in English (our company language).
- Has lived in one of our CEE countries for several years and has market knowledge of the region.
- Has experience in Website Management, Content Management or Market Research.
- Has 1-2 years experience leading a team either professionally or in a university setting. Candidates must be able to motivate a team, understand their strengths and help them work on their weaknesses.
- Is self-confident and has exceptional communication skills which make them a natural leader.
- Has an analytical mind and can be trusted to pay attention to detail. This is necessary in order to carry out in-depth research.
- Has the courage to try and test new ideas and is not afraid of failing.
- Wants to work in a lively, multicultural environment.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Life at trivago:
trivago is an exciting hub of multicultural activity where nationalities from all around the world come to share their knowledge and work together on redefining the travelling experience for millions of people. We nurture all our talents and provide them with the support they need to develop professionally as well as personally. We encourage fanatic learning through regular workshops, seminars and constant feedback as well as promoting quick decision making in keeping with our trial and error philosophy. Flexible working hours are in place to create a trusting environment where productivity is measured through goals rather than hours spent in the office. For our internationals, we help with relocation and provide German classes for those wanting to learn or practise their German.
Join us at trivago – a place where talented minds meet, crazy ideas are shared and innovation is born.
- This is a fixed-term position with the intention of permanent employment after one year.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
Please also send:
– Your salary expectation
– Your earliest possible starting date
Apply here for the position as Web Content Manager for Central and Eastern Europe with our client trivago.
Your HR Consultant Kadri
is available for additional questions
Mo–Fri 9.00 – 17.00 CET
(Check for your local time)
Tel: +49 211 995 459 35
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.