Test Engineer in Düsseldorf
Every month, millions of customers visit (customer’s website) to find their ideal hotel at the very lowest rate. We must ensure that our booking partners operate properly at all times and that all rates shown on trivago are correct. You will be responsible for analyzing the status quo, creating new test strategies, and introducing tools to ensure this goal is met.
This position has been filled.
- Create test strategies, concepts and plans.
- Design manual and automated test cases.
- Manage and monitor all test stages.
- Coordinate manual and automated testing.
- Analyze trivago’s partner platform(s) to determine possible sources of failure.
- Define processes for test plans and live failure recovery plans through your analysis.
- Design, build and deploy a test automation framework.
- You have held an apprenticeship or you have studied Information Technology (or similar).
- At least 1 year of work experience in the field of technical management is required.
- You have solid knowledge about software testing (unit testing, integration testing and validation testing).
- Good testing tool knowledge (Selenium, Fitnesse, BadBoy, Grinder, jUnit, Cucumber or similar) and programming skills (PHP, Perl or similar) are desirable.
- You are a familiar with MS Office.
- English is our company language, hence it is important that you are able to communicate in English fluently. Good German language skills are also required.
- You possess a very systematic method of working and are quite skilled in managing your time.
- A high analytical and problem-solving competence is one of your strengths and you are able to grasp new concepts very quickly.
- You exhibit the ability to adapt very quickly to changes.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Quick, personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer as well as non-alcoholic beverages and fresh fruit every day.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.