Are you a developer with excellent organizational skills? We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our Development team in Dusseldorf, Germany. In this role, you’ll act as an interface between the Product Management team and Website Developers. You’ll be responsible for creating technical concepts and coordinating the entire project cycle of new product launches.
Join our team and help design the technical future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Work with latest technologies in a globally integrated company. Enjoy a working environment that encourages new ideas, continuous personal development and the courage to question the status quo!
- You collaborate closely with the Product team to understand their requirements e.g. for new website functions.
- You create technical concepts and plans for the Development team.
- You set deadlines, assign responsibilities, coordinate resources and monitor the progress of projects.
- You are responsible for managing the orderly execution of the biweekly release cycles of our website.
- Due to your deep technical expertise, you support Product Managers with queries regarding the technical implementation of their ideas.
- You have an academic background in a technical field.
- You have programming skills in PHP and ideally have experience in the above technologies.
- Previous experience in project management would be preferable.
- You speak German fluently and are able to communicate your technical expertise in English.
- As a skilled negotiator, you’re able to work collaboratively across departments to reach common goals.
- You demonstrate an organized and structured work-style and enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
- You follow your goals and pursue continuous personal development.Du hast eine Ausbildung oder ein Studium im einem technischen Bereich erfolgreich absolviert.
What we offer:
- A full-time permanent position within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.