As Technical Account Manager you will be the interface between the Account Management team and the Software Development team.
Position has been filled.
- Take responsibility for all technical issues, communicating directly with booking partners, account management team members and software development team members.
- Fulfil the role of primary interface between Account Management and the Technology team.
- Ensure that quality standards are met through operational testing and visual confirmation of partner configurations on trivago’s website.
- In cooperation with trivago’s test team, you analyze trivago’s partner platform(s) to determine possible sources of failure.
- Through your analysis you define processes for test plans and live failure recovery plans.
- Extend trivago’s current knowledge management platform to include up to date information on all of their partners.
- You have successfully completed a graduate degree (or similar) in a related field or had training in a related commercial entity.
- You have at least 1 year experience in the field of technical management.
- You are proficient in German and English communication. Other languages are also desirable.
- You have a good understanding of technical matters and at least a basic knowledge of internet technologies.
- Further technical skills, in particular in the areas of XML, REST and SOAP, are beneficial.
- You work in an organized, structured and detail oriented manner.
- You are proficient in Microsft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Quick, personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer as well as non-alcoholic beverages and fresh fruit every day.
Please send your application in German or English.