Ms. or Mr. Calm: Team-Assistant
In the heat of the (work-)battle your colleagues look to you for focus. You remain calm and organized under pressure.
As a matter of fact – You are like Moses! You part the sea of tasks and demands – and clear a path: So that the truly important tasks get done first. You take pride choosing the most effective way towards your goal. You truly “Get the job done”.
You are also the anchor point of our team. You support our recruiters and consultants in their daily work: Finding awesome jobs for international talent.
Your work is important. You help to revitalise our country with the young and talented people that we urgently need. You also contribute to the careers of highly professional individuals.
This position is not available anymore.
– You organise our office
– You answer our correspondence with government agencies, suppliers, etc
– You file all documents and organise our archive
– You prepare all documents for accounting
– You sort enquiries from our customers
– You sort and answer first applications from candidates
– You assist our recruiters and consultants in their daily work
– You coordinate all appointments for our consultants
– You prepare presentations, job descriptions and offers
– Our candidate database is the heart of our company: Your nurture our database, add new candidates and keep it in excellent shape at all time.
– Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Fluent English in speech & writing
– Fluent German in speech & writing is a bonus
– Excellent soft skills
– International work experience
– Knowledge of recruiting processes
– Knowledge of Hunter Software
Relevant experience of 3+ years
Academic background preferred, but not required
Part-Time (20 hours)
At the earliest
Please send your salary expectation with the application
Immigrant Spirit recruits & retains international talent for companies in Germany.
Everyone at Immigrant Spirit worked and lived abroad. We understand the special needs and challenges of expatriates from our own experience. That’s why our service doesn’t stop with a placement.
A personal culture coach supports our candidates during their first twelve months in Germany. The culture coach serves as an “emotional anchor”, helps the expatriate to become effective in the German business culture, introduces social and business contacts and helps the candidate to define personal goals for their stay in Germany.
This dramatically reduces the number of failed assignments.