Our customer offers 45 million visitors using his website every month a smooth user experience. We’re a team that is continuously re-inventing the wheel with crazy and innovative ideas. To make all this magic happen, we rely on our IT Support team to ensure our internal IT systems and network equipment are as top-notch and reliable as our product. This position is based in our uniquely fun office in Mallorca, Spain. In this role, you’ll support an international team with any technical issues that come up, rapidly learn about state of the art technology and work on challenging projects to ensure we stay a trend setter and not a trend follower.
- Install and maintain workstations & assist employees with all technical issues. Be the first point-of contact for internal users
- Basic & advanced troubleshooting of hardware and network related problems
- You work closely with the IT teams in our German headquarters, implementing new and challenging IT projects in our Mallorca offices
- Use your solid Window’s Server knowledge to introduce new technology and services. We’re growing, and growing fast, so we want you to make sure our systems and infrastructure stay the cutting-edge of computer technology
- Take part in planning and realizing software and infrastructure projects, testing and rollout of new software and updates
- Bachelor or apprenticeship in in Computer Science or related field. At least 1 year relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Familiar with troubleshooting, maintenance and installation in Windows 7/8, Windows Server 2008/2008R2, Linux Debian and Ubuntu
- Hands-on experience working with Exchange Server 2010
- Advanced knowledge of networking, working with ticket system (ideally Jira) and Backup System (ideally Backup Exec)
- Knowledge of Open Source products e.g. OCS Inventory would be a plus
- You speak Spanish fluently and can communicate in German and English
- Excellent time-management skills, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and in an organized fashion – and keep a cool head under pressure
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company
- A free choice of Computer and equipment
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day
Please note that this position is based in our Mallorca office.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Apply here for the position as System and Network Administrator in Mallorca with our customer trivago.