Quality Assurance Engineer (M/F)
An esteemed client of ours within the Automotive industry is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer. The person will be responsible for ensuring Software Product- and Process quality in software development and report status to management and customers. The position is based out of Cologne Area (Germany).
This position has been filled.
Primary Job Functions
– Further development of Software quality goals.
– Agree with SW Project Leader on tailored, program specific SW quality goals, e.g. Milestone Reviews (Gateways), Software Releases, etc.
– Plan, conduct, support and track SW quality assurance activities, e.g. development of SW Quality Assurance Plan and Review Plans, conduct of internal audits, etc.
– Ensure rectification of Non-conformances and escalation of items which cannot be resolved within the program team.
– Compile SW quality assurance reports for management and customer (incl. KPIs)
– For supplied SW ensure SW quality by close collaboration with Supplier’s SW quality assurance function.
– Act as interface to customer quality assurance function on all SW quality related tasks, e.g. SW Development Process, Quality Assurance, Assessments, etc.
– Lead continuous improvement of client’s Software Development processes and maintain Process descriptions.
– Plan and execute Automotive Spice Re-Assessments in collaboration with external Assessors.
– Excellent English knowledge (reading & writing).
– Willingness to learn German language
– Strong knowledge of Automotive SPICE.
– Ability to work effectively and efficiently with customers and suppliers.
– Hunger for continuous learning, growth and curiosity.
– Culturally open-minded.
– Proven communication, teamwork and organizational talents.
Long time experience in Software Quality Assurance for Embedded Software in Automotive ECUs,
preferably in powertrain or chassis applications.
Position requires Occasional business travel.
Reports to the Director Research and Development Center
At the Earliest
Have you made the same experience?
You are well educated, you have professional experience and most important: You have drive and ambition. You want to make a contribution and build a good career.
But German employers don't value your talent. You apply for job after job. You spent hours editing your CV and cover letter to fit perfectly. And then: You don't even get an answer.
There is a way forward! Chris Pyak and the rest of us at Immigrant Spirit GmbH: We want you to succeed.