Our client is always on the lookout for IT experts who can join the team and enrich our company by sharing their knowledge with us. We are currently looking for a SharePoint 2013 expert to establish and develop our SharePoint 2013 Farm and help drive our IT department forward. If you have a passion for IT and want to work in a lively creative environment then we look forward to hearing from you!
- You will be solely responsible for the deployment and maintenance of our SharePoint 2013 Farm.
- You will study and analyse our SharePoint 2013 Farm and develop enhancements that will improve reliability, maintainability and overall performance.
- As an expert in your field you will troubleshoot all SharePoint related issues and be the go-to person for all our SharePoint users within the company.
- You will hold SharePoint 2013 workshops and training sessions for departments that wish to implement SharePoint 2013.
- trivago is rapidly growing so you will be expected to adapt flawlessly to any expansion or structural change in the IT department. This could include the formation of a SharePoint 2013 team of which you could become team lead.
- You are an expert in the field of IT and Networking and have 4-7 years’ experience in the design, deployment and most importantly the development of SharePoint.
- Your expertise is not limited to SharePoint 2013. You are also a master of Windows Server 2008R2/2012, MS SQL Server and Office Webapp Server.
- You speak fluent English (our company language). German language skills would be a plus.
- You are a flexible worker who has the ability to keep a cool head under pressure.
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment.
- You can be trusted to work independently with little guidance and have the confidence to drive new projects and lead people.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Relocation and on boarding support.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
- A fixed-term position with the intention of long-term employment after one year.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
Please also send:
– Your salary expectation
– Your earliest possible starting date
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.