Due to our client’s rapid international growth and expansion we are now creating an exciting new role in Content Marketing at our office in Dusseldorf, Germany. We are looking for a SEO expert to monitor, analyse and optimize our SEO (Search Engine Optimization) performance for our Brazilian blog. If you have exceptional communication skills, are familiar with Content Marketing and want to help shape the future of marketing for trivago then we look forward to hearing from you!
- Combining your online marketing knowledge with your creative skills, you will create and package relevant, interesting and SEO friendly content to our Brazilian blog checkin, with the aim to increase traffic and conversion.
- Research the Brazilian online media landscape and gather material to create a well-organized content pool for quick and easy access of destination and theme content.
- You will use your SEO expertise to evaluate the Brazilian online market and find untapped traffic and ranking opportunities. You will also be expected to carry out keyword research, competitor analysis and continuously keep up to date with what is trending in your market so our blog is always relevant.
- Networking in this industry is vital. You will establish and foster close, beneficial relationships with bloggers, tourism boards, other high authoritative websites etc.
- Keep a close and critical eye on SEO performance for your local trivago and checkin platforms and trigger on-site SEO optimizations. This will involve monitoring organic rankings, traffic and conversion by using internal tools, as well as Google Analytics, SEOMoz and Sistrix.
- You speak Portuguese at native level and can speak English fluently (our company language).
- You are a SEO expert who has a passion for driving new projects.
- You have 1-2 years work experience in on-site SEO marketing. Content marketing and social media experience would also be a plus.
- You are fluent with the technical aspects of SEO, including HTML and have excellent MS Office skills.
- You have exceptional writing and communication skills.
- You are a digital native who has a thorough understanding of the Brazilian online market.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- You are a positive individual who enjoys approaching issues with creativity and innovation.
- You have an analytical mind and can be trusted to make sound decisions with a strategic focus.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Weekly presentations and workshops from internal and external speakers to broaden our general knowledge.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
- A fixed-term position with the intention of long-term employment after 1 year.
Please note that Portuguese language skills at native level are required for this position.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
Please also send:
– Your salary expectation
– Your earliest possible starting date
Your HR Consultant Kadri
is available for additional questions
Mo–Fri 9.00 – 17.00 CET
(Check for your local time)
Tel: +49 211 995 459 35
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.