As a strongly expansion oriented start-up with approximately forty employees, we satisfy our customers by providing them with an array of innovative recreational activities through our user-friendly website. We also satisfy our employees with a great working environment.
We are currently looking for a WEB Frontend Developer.
What you will be doing:
- Developing designs with dynamic content for our website
- Be responsible in the Project Team for the compliance with web standards
- Optimize the usability of existing Frontends
Who you are:
- You have ideally a degree in (media-)informatics or a comparable education and you have at least 2 years of experience in Frontend-Development using Magento
- You have very good (X)HTML- and CSS-knowledge covering correct semantics and cross-browser compatibility
- You have solid experience with Prototype and jQuery, frontend optimizations and experience in developing new themes for Magento
- Strong experience in agile software development (SCRUM, Kanban) and you have an excellent handle of Git
- You bring the highest level of professional reliability and commitment to agreements and exceptional code quality level
- Passionate about the leisure and tourist industry, e-commerce and shopping-gateways
- Fluent in German and English or Russian and English
What we offer:
- Team Spirit – we are working in large teams, sharing ideas and technical know-how
- Responsibility and the ability to implement your own ideas
- Develop yourself together with us and become an important member in a young and dynamic team
Please also send:
– Code Sample
– Your salary expectation
– Your earliest possible starting date
Your HR Consultant Kadri
is available for additional questions
Mo–Fri 9.00 – 17.00 CET
(Check for your local time)
Tel: +49 211 995 459 35
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.