As a strongly expansion oriented start-up with approximately forty employees, we satisfy our customers by providing them with an array of innovative recreational activities through our user-friendly website. We also satisfy our employees with a great working environment.
We are currently looking for a WEB Frontend Developer.
What you will be doing:
- Developing designs with dynamic content for our website
- Be responsible in the Project Team for the compliance with web standards
- Optimize the usability of existing Frontends
Who you are:
- You have ideally a degree in (media-)informatics or a comparable education and you have at least 2 years of experience in Frontend-Development using Magento
- You have very good (X)HTML- and CSS-knowledge covering correct semantics and cross-browser compatibility
- You have solid experience with Prototype and jQuery, frontend optimizations and experience in developing new themes for Magento
- Strong experience in agile software development (SCRUM, Kanban) and you have an excellent handle of Git
- You bring the highest level of professional reliability and commitment to agreements and exceptional code quality level
- Passionate about the leisure and tourist industry, e-commerce and shopping-gateways
- Fluent in German and English or Russian and English
What we offer:
- Team Spirit – we are working in large teams, sharing ideas and technical know-how
- Responsibility and the ability to implement your own ideas
- Develop yourself together with us and become an important member in a young and dynamic team
Please send your CV and Cover Letter in English.
Please also send:
– Code Sample
– Your salary expectation
– Your earliest possible starting date
Apply here for the position as Senior Web Frontend Developer with our client Regiondo GmbH.
Your HR Consultant Kadri
is available for additional questions
Mo–Fri 9.00 – 17.00 CET
(Check for your local time)
Tel: +49 211 995 459 35
Leave a Reply