Job Title – Senior Web Developer – Perl (f/m)
An old established client of ours into the Banking sector is looking for a Senior Web Developer – Perl. They have presence in Europe, America and Asia. Currently their Hamburg office, including the IT department is undergoing restructuring. Therefore, they are looking for someone, for their office in Hamburg.
This position has been filled.
Primary Job Functions
- Designing new and visionary online concepts
- Cooperation with the internal departments, during the Project
- Analysis of developments (market and technology)
- Restructuring/ maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Performance and Security responsibility
- Developing and programming new web applications for the company websites
- Developing new innovations/ concepts (ahead of the market) and presenting them at a high business level
- Profound knowledge of –
- Mobile web development and responsive design
- Perl and PHP programming
- MVC Catalyst frameworks
- Databases under Postgre SQL and Oracle
- Social networks including integration
- Infrastructure (load balancing, failsafe performance)
- Testing, penetration testing and security
- Good knowledge of system administration (Debian and Apache)
- Excellent command (both written and spoken) over English
- Knowledge of the German language will be an added advantage
- Mobile cross-platform application qualification
- A self-responsible attitude towards the project and a strong sensitivity towards customer’s requirements and maintaining business operations
7-9 years+ of experience as an online developer and architect
Degree in Computer Science and/ or a similar qualification
At the earliest
Have you made the same experience?
You are well educated, you have professional experience and most important: You have drive and ambition. You want to make a contribution and build a good career.
But German employers don't value your talent. You apply for job after job. You spent hours editing your CV and cover letter to fit perfectly. And then: You don't even get an answer.
There is a way forward! Chris Pyak and the rest of us at Immigrant Spirit GmbH: We want you to succeed.