Over the past years, our client has become one of the world’s best known brands in the travel market. Our search engine technology is the most important key to our success. We are looking for senior-level developers to help us design and implement new features, as well as continually improve our system architecture.
- Develop trivago’s back-end search engine technology further to grant millions of users access to our web- and mobile-applications.
- Evaluate and select new technologies to support the growth of our user base.
- Participate in all project phases, including architecture, design, development and roll-out.
- Improve internal processes and the team’s understanding of various technical and product-related components.
- Be part of the incremental development of solutions to improve performance and user satisfaction.
- Be involved in our rocket-fast development of features and series-production.
- Your have studied IT or computer science or have alternatively completed a comparable apprenticeship.
- You’rer able to communicate in English. German would be a plus.
- You have at least 4 years’ experience in the following areas:
- Expert knowledge in Java development.
- Significant experience in scaling high demand web pages.
- Strong interest and knowledge in Java concurrency.
- Database experience with MySQL.
- Web API design experience via JSON and XML.
- Experience in PHP and C / C + + are a plus
What we offer:
- State-of-the-art open source technology (Redis, Jackson, Guava, Google Protobuf, etc).
- Free choice of computer, equipment and desktop.
- A competitive salary.
- Personal development through participation of IT conferences.
- A pleasant work environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Regular team events, wide range of sports activities, a fridge full of beer as well as non-alcoholic beverages, and fresh fruit every day.
- Possibility to work from our office in Palma de Mallorca up to 4 weeks a year.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Your HR Consultant Kadri
is available for additional questions
Mo–Fri 9.00 – 17.00 CET
(Check for your local time)
Tel: +49 211 995 459 35
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.