Immigrant Spirit recruits and retains international talent for companies in Germany. Our clients are innovative companies who actively search for international employees as part of their diversity strategy. Immigrant Spirit GmbH assists these companies in hiring the most talented people around the world. Join our team as a Headhunter and help great people find awesome jobs.
All members of our team have worked abroad. We understand the challenges professionals face in a foreign culture. Our “after sales service” helps the new employee adjust to live in Germany: A personal culture coach serves as an “emotional anchor”. The culture coach helps to adjust to German business culture, introduces social and professional contacts and helps our candidates to define personal goals for their new life in Germany.
This allows the international professional to put down roots – and dramatically reduces the risk of failed assignments.
This position is not available anymore.
– Develop new business within our strategy
– Help our existing clients find IT professionals
– Evaluate new candidates
– Active Sourcing
– Interview new candidates
– Advise our best candidates on how to improve their presentation
(CV, Cover Letter, Interview)
– Prepare reports (evaluation) of new candidates
– Handle contracts and complete execution with clients and candidates within your assignment
– After placement introduce candidates to our culture coach for assistant during the first twelve months in their new position in Germany.
– Maintain good relationships with candidates and clients after successful placement. (We believe in long term business relationships)
– At least 3 years of experience as a Headhunter or in recruiting
– High professional and ethical standards
– Attention to detail
– High empathy towards client’s needs and applicants motivation
– High self motivation
– Ability to work independently
– Good cooperation skills in an international & virtual environment
– Fluent English skills (at least C1 level)
– Ability and motivation to learn German within 12 months.
Would you enjoy…
…to help great companies find awesome employees?
… to help very talented people to have a great career?
… working with professionals from all over the globe and learn from their experience?
… live in the heart of Europe. Just 2 hours from every major city in Europe
… live in a city with the 6th highest standard of living in the world? (Mercers, 2013)
Join Immigrant Spirit GmbH! Please apply with complete documents (CV, Cover Letter and Letter’s of recommendation, certificates etc)
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.