SAP Basis Consultant (m/f) in Munich. Our client is an established company in Munich. Being the subsidiary of a leading multi-channel business group it is one of the major players in its branch. Considering the positive development and a continuously growing demand our client is changing systems over to SAP.
This position is not available anymore.
Therefore, we are looking for a
“SAP Basis Consultant (m/f)” in Munich (In-House)
- responsibility for all SAP relevant processes “in the green countryside”
- technical responsibility for basic SAP processes
- connecting link to all departments and other IT
- analysis of existing business processes, optimization of business processes and implementation within SAP and non-SAP system landscapes
- management and assistance in IT projects
- ensuring failsafe operation of a complex SAP system landscape and various non-SAP systems
- monitoring the external hosting partner
- technical and business process monitoring
Your technical duties::
- role management, user management and authorization management
- release management and transport system management
- support and configuration of solution manager
- user support
- emergency service via telephone (approx. once a month)
- degree in computer sciences, business information systems or comparable vocational training and several years of professional experience
- experience in sub-project and project management
- understanding business processes and the requirements involved
- several years of practical experience in SAP environments with CTS/CTS+, batch management, RFC, print management, ABAP, JAVA and solution manager
- knowledge of Oracle and Linux would be an advantage
- outstanding commitment and sense of responsibility as well as self-responsible and service-oriented working
- excellent team player
- date of employment: at the nearest possible date
- permanent employment, full-time, indefinite duration
- place: Munich
- no travel activity
- individual development plan
- excellent and permanent further training programmes
We are looking forward to your application.
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.