Sales Representative (m/f) Finland
We are immediately looking for a Sales Representative with Finnish skills to support our growing team.
Location: Göppingen, Germany
Position has been filled.
– Advise our international prospects and customers over the phone and assisting them in technical questions about our software
– Support particularly our Finnish customers
– Process written requests by e-mail
– Issue and follow up on quotations
– Assist in the implementation of sales campaigns
– Collaborate closely with our tech support team
– Prosperous and dynamic company
– International business with contacts all over the world
– Pleasant and highly motivated team that interacts with respect and trust
– Attractive workplace with state-of-the-art equipment in spacious, well lit premises
– First class, individual on-the-job training
– Lots of room for creativity and the chance to influence the development of a company
– A degree in Romance studies, business information technology, business studies, or linguistics
– Excellent language skills (writing and speaking, i.e. with some experience abroad) in Finnish
– Very good English or German skills.
– Swedish and / or Danish skills are a plus
– User knowledge of Windows®
– Previous work experience is a plus (i.e. internships)
– Strong communication skills, a positive attitude and a friendly and professional approach to the customer
– Enthusiasm, open-minded and team spirit
Your HR Consultant Kadri
is available for additional questions
Mo–Fri 9.00 – 17.00 CET
(Check for your local time)
Tel: +49 211 995 459 35
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.