Our client is one of the leading international trading companies in the paper industry. His business is the worldwide trade of papers and pulps as well as the representation of renowned producers in various local markets. At his headquarters in Hanau and for the further expansion of his product group Packaging Papers and Graphical Boards in Latin American markets we are looking for a
Sales Manager Latin America (m/f)
- After familiarization with the specifics of the business by one of our senior sales managers you will take over the responsibility for a defined customer and supplier portfolio.
- Negotiation and conclusion of sales and purchase contracts.
- Acquisition of new customers and realization of new business opportunities.
- Development and maintenance of business relations through frequent business trips to our customers and suppliers.
- Besides a profound commercial education you have serveral years of experience in sales of packaging papers and preferably also graphical boards.
- You speak and write English fluently and have sufficient knowledge of Spanish to master standard communication.
- Pronounced communication capabilities, a dynamic and structured approach to your tasks and your ability to cope with different markets and mentalities are criteria that characterize your personality.
- The understanding of the specific requirements of your business partners and the ability to find corresponding solutions is one of your strengths.
- You are a team player who is prepared to assume responsibility.
We offer an interesting and challenging sales function with room for your further professional development in a growing company. The offer is supplemented by an attractive remuneration package.
For this position you must have B2B sales experience!
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.