Our client is the world’s largest online hotel search. On our website, travellers compare prices of over 700,000 hotels worldwide from more than 200 booking sites. Over 45 million visitors use our client every month as an independent source of information to find their ideal hotel.
We are an international team from more than 50 countries and continuously looking for qualified colleagues. If you want to be part of a dynamic team and assist in the development of a unique company, trivago is the right place for you. Here at trivago we can offer you a flexible and self-directed working environment. You can develop your skills quickly and gather valuable insight across various departments of the company, offering you cross-functional opportunities where your success will be immediately tangible.
We are looking for an energetic and intellectually curious online advertising sales professional to support our global Sales & Account Management team. In this role, you are responsible for developing and managing strong relationships with an assigned account base of hotel chains, who advertise their rates on our independent trivago website. Tapping into your analytical and negotiating skills you’ll monitor their performance and advise strategies to optimize their online marketing efforts. Your objectives are to acquire new partners, increase existing business to maximize CPC and be responsive to advertisers’ needs. To succeed here, you need to enjoy problem-solving and analytical tasks as much as interacting and networking with people. If you’re technical savvy, possess strong communication and sales skills in English and enjoy working in a multicultural environment, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Your key responsibilities:
- Being the first point of contact for your assigned account base and building strong long-term partnerships.
- Identifying new partners relevant to the market i.e. hotel chains, and pitching the trivago price comparison model with the aim of building new relationships.
- Maximizing trivago revenues by negotiating CPCs and other commercial deals, expanding existing partnerships, as well as acquiring new partners in line with your personal performance targets.
- Monitoring the daily click performance of our partners, analysing changes in traffic and performance patterns e.g. conversions, ROI, price consistency, interface performance.
- Creating and analysing performance reports in order to identify opportunities to grow CPCs.
- Conduct business reviews with our partners via phone or in person to continuously deliver expert advice on improving campaign performance and profitability, e.g. through landing page optimization.
- You have at least 2 years experience in managing or selling performance marketing activity, ideally in the travel vertical, or other comparable experience in advertising sales, online marketing or media campaigns.
- You hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- You’re a professional communicator who speaks English at a native level. Knowledge of further languages would be a plus.
- You possess a good understanding of the hotel online distribution and European hospitality market.
- You have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets while managing high profile accounts worth several million US Dollars in annual revenue.
- You demonstrate the ability to make sound business decisions with a strategic focus and based on the analysis of facts.
- You’re a self-starter, excellent at multi-tasking and managing time effectively.
- A team player at heart, you’re an outgoing individual who strives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- You’re available to travel frequently both domestically and internationally.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.