We are looking for an experienced and energetic Sales & Account Manager to join our global Sales & Account Management team. In this role, you are responsible for developing and managing strong relationships with an assigned account base of international online travel agencies and hotel portals that are integrated in our customer’s hotel search to acquire traffic on a CPC basis. Putting your business acumen and analytical skills into action, you will monitor their performance, advise on strategies to optimize their online marketing efforts, grow the partnership, and maximize revenues. To succeed, you need to enjoy problem-solving and analytical tasks as much as interacting and networking with people. If you are technology savvy, possess strong communication and sales skills in English and enjoy working in a multicultural environment, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Your key responsibilities:
- Being the first point of contact for your assigned account base and building strong long-term partnerships.
- Identifying new business partners relevant to your assigned market, and pitching the trivago price comparison model with the aim of building new relationships.
- Maximizing trivago revenues by negotiating commercial deals, expanding existing partnerships, as well as acquiring new advertising partners in line with your personal performance targets.
- Monitoring the daily click performance of our advertisers, analysing changes in traffic and performance patterns e.g. conversions, ROI, price consistency, interface performance.
- Creating and analysing performance reports.
- Conducting business reviews with our advertiser via phone or in person to continuously deliver expert advice on improving campaign performance and profitability.
- You have at least 2 years experience in managing or selling performance marketing activity, ideally in the travel vertical, or other comparable experience in advertising sales, online marketing or media campaigns.
- You have excelled in your academic career and hold a university degree.
- You have a proven track-record of managing high profile accounts worth several million euros in annual revenue and regularly meet or exceed your revenue targets.
- You communicate professionally and at a native level in English. Knowledge of further languages is a plus.
- You demonstrate the ability to make sound business decisions with a strategic focus and based on the analysis of facts.
- You are a self-starter, excellent at multi-tasking and managing time effectively.
- A team player at heart, you are an outgoing individual who strives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.