Our client is building a team of dedicated product strategists to continuously stimulate trivago’s innovative product approach and drive our website and mobile applications to the next level.You’ll join us at our beautiful headquarters in Dusseldorf and work in a multicultural environment.
Your role is to be an expert in the technical and operational processes and to use this knowledge to improve our client’s feature offer. Your objective is to develop a strategy for enhancing the search scope of our meta search. We’re looking for a strategic thinker who and can work-cross functionally to make things happen. If you’re capable of bridging the gap between commercial and technical sides, then we look forward to hearing from you!
- You closely follow technical innovation and web trends as well as product strategies and search scope of competitors.
- You lead the execution of user research and ideation workshops to identify the most important feature additions for trivago’s website. You arrange brainstorm sessions, external presentations, user-testings or whatever you come up with to tap into the creative potential of your team.
- You develop concepts for product innovation as well as product enhancements. Examples could be integrating the feature “city tax included in the price”, or “family rooms available at this hotel”.
- Together with the Sales and Technical Account Managers, you develop a strategy for the integration of hotel portals featured on trivago in order to generate relevant hotel information for new features.
- You plan timelines and milestones as well as coordinate the work of the internal web development and technical account management team during the implementation, release and testing phase.
- By tracking and analysing the products’ performance, you define KPI’s and take charge of quality assurance of trivago’s offer.
- To see projects from beginning to end, you collaborate with other Product Owners as well as our design, IT and sales team.
- You have a strong academic background in business administration, economics, IT, natural science or related field.
- You speak English fluently and have a basic understanding of German.
- You’ve gained professional experience in product or project management – ideally with a technical background.
- You have a start-up attitude. You’re not afraid of heading up new projects, trying out new things and taking the risk of failing.
- Things move fast at trivago, so you must be able to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- You are skilled in approaching issues with creativity and innovation, and possess the ability to think beyond traditional frameworks.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Apply here for the position as Project Manager Search Scope Enhancement with our customer trivago.
Comments are closed.