Programme Officer (F/M)
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Monitor and analyse European political developments;
- Control ELF activities across Europe;
- Assist in the drafting and editing of programmes and publications;
- Develop and maintain relationships with liberal stakeholders, NGOs and other stakeholders in Europe;
- Organize and participate in conferences, panel discussions and other policy events;
- Develop and raise visibility of ELF, including the social media profile.
- Master’s degree in European Studies, Political Science or related disciplines;
- Excellent research, analytical and organisational skills;
- English mother tongue or equivalent. Good knowledge of French and/or German is a plus;
- Ability to network and build relationships with outside organisations;
- Ability to work in a small team and under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Flexible and self-organised;
- Affinity with liberal ideas.
ELF is offering a 2-year contract with possibility of extension. Starting date as soon as possible. Salary depending on experience.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Monday, 24 August 2015.