Based in Düsseldorf, Germany, the Product Developer – Web Community will be responsible for managing our customer’s extended experts community site. We are looking for an individual acquainted in productivity web tools and web community and crowdsourcing trends. The role enables you to contribute to the product development process, organize product launches from beginning to end and form future product strategy whilst working at our customer’s speed. This position has been closed.
- You manage the product in all phases of development from overseeing the product roadmap to defining its vision and strategy.
- You understand user needs by analysing web community trends and leasing with key stakeholders within the business.
- You work closely with engineers to build and launch new features of low and mid complexity.
- You collaborate with business partners across the product, development and content teams to develop the product and drive its implementation phase.
- You perform quality assurance testing prior to launch of new features to ensure correct display of information, functionality and layout.
- You provide feedback to continuously improve systems and processes used to manage trivago’s product pipeline.
- You have a bachelor’s degree and have ideally gained first experience in product management.
- You are an internet savvy individual full of fresh insight into social network products.
- You speak English (company language) fluently and are familiar with the MS Office package (especially Excel).
- You are an enthusiastic team player – a self starter who can work cross-functionally and isn’t frightened to take risks or try out new things.
- You are able to manage conflicts in the workplace calmly and effectively.
- You are skilled in approaching issues with creativity and innovation, and possess the ability to think beyond traditional frameworks.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Quick, personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer as well as non-alcoholic beverages and fresh fruit every day.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Apply here for the position as Product Developer Web Community in Germany with our customer trivago.
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.