Based in Düsseldorf, Germany, you will be responsible for further developing our customer’s dashboard of internal Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s). As part of our Product Development team, you will be in charge of delivering complex information in a simple yet compelling manner through effective visual design and supporting data and metric construction. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be able to combine strong reporting and data analysis skills with the ability to design appealing user interfaces.
- You create fresh and innovative designs for our dashboard.
- Tapping into your problem-solving skills, you work closely with other departments to capture and analyse their requirements.
- You develop supporting analytical data requirements, identifying source data and metric calculations.
- You collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute against product roadmaps and conceptualize, design, and develop solutions of rich data display.
- You perform quality assurance testing to ensure optimal usability and translate findings into continuous improvement.
- You have a bachelor’s degree and have ideally gained first experience in product management.
- You are an internet savvy individual full of fresh insight into user interface design.
- You speak English (company language) fluently and are familiar with the MS Office package (especially Excel).
- You demonstrate high analytical and problem-solving competence.
- You are an enthusiastic team player – a self starter who can work cross-functionally and isn’t frightened to take risks or try out new things.
- You are able to manage conflicts in the workplace calmly and effectively.
- You are skilled in approaching issues with creativity and innovation, and possess the ability to think beyond traditional frameworks.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Quick, personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer as well as non-alcoholic beverages and fresh fruit every day.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Apply here for the position as Product Developer Business Intelligence Design in Germany with our customer trivago.
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.