PHP Programmer Jobs in Germany (f/m)
Do you dream of node.js and would love to help deliver requests in less than 50ms? Is PHP your mother tongue and your mind screams for new challenges every day? If so, then you will definitely fit in with us. Bring your competences to a company that has even more things to offer than just great working conditions, we also offer: Perspectives!
Become part of our team and actively design the technical future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Work with latest technologies in a globally integrated company. Make use of your freedom to question existing ideas, broaden your horizons and to develop new things.
This position has been filled.
- You are responsible for the development of our high traffic web applications (e.g. price comparison, community or B2B applications)
- All your skills are required when conceiving and implementing new features.
- Quality Management is a matter of pride for you.
- You will create efficient and high performing database consultations in MySQL.
- You will help trivago to always be a step ahead by keeping an eye on new technologies and checking on their usability
- You have finished your studies with main emphasis on IT or a comparable apprenticeship successfully.
- You are able to handle PHP in your sleep and dependency injection is no foreign word for you.
- You are experienced in the area of Software Engineering, ideally in a high performance software.
- You love technical challenges, work in a solution-oriented manner and have a razor-sharp mind and a highly developed organizational capability.
- You speak German at a very high level and English is not all Greek to you.
- You maintain overview, even in stressful situations.
- You want to develop yourself constantly and enjoy new challenges.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Quick, personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer as well as non-alcoholic beverages and fresh fruit every day