Increase your odds for a great job in Germany – by reducing work and perceived risk for the Human Resource specialist.
[etweet]Create the perfect job application for Germany[/etweet]
5 Tipps to move your job application forward
1. Read the job description. If HR asks you about the profile and you have no clue – why did you apply in the first place?
2. Try to understand – and clearly formulate – the goals of the company and how you can contribute to them (better than other candidates).
3. Show high motivation. The best companies hire for attitude and train for skills. Formulate clearly why you are eager to work with this company.
BonusTipp: We present many companies with interviews. Read them!
4. Prepare your Cover Letter according to German standards. Here is a guide for the perfect cover letter for Germany.
5. Prepare your CV to German standards – and edit each CV to fit the specific job description.
Bonus. When asked for a skype interview: Be on time and make sure tec works before the interview.
Software Developer: The perfect application includes CV, Cover Letter and Code Sample or GitHub Account!
Sounds obvious? We agree. But experience shows: Here is a chance for you to stand out from the crowd.
All done? Then feel free to send us your job application!
Share this Tipp: [etweet]Create the perfect job application for Germany[/etweet]
Have you made the same experience?
You are well educated, you have professional experience and most important: You have drive and ambition. You want to make a contribution and build a good career.
But German employers don't value your talent. You apply for job after job. You spent hours editing your CV and cover letter to fit perfectly. And then: You don't even get an answer.
There is a way forward! Chris Pyak and the rest of us at Immigrant Spirit GmbH: We want you to succeed.