Online Marketing Manager – Display (m/f)
Our client, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 130 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
This position has been filled.
- Expansion and controlling of existing international collaborations and campaigns
- Development of new partners and channels, including contract negotiations
- Optimization and performance review against objectives
- Developing marketing strategies and optimization measures
- Establishing and development of appropriate analytical tools and cost analysis
- Budget and country responsibility
- Fraud Management
- A very good degree in business administration, economics, communication stuides, etc.; gladly with technical or creative background or a comparable education
- 1 year practical experience in performance marketing or a comparable function
- Analytical and conceptional skills and creativity
- Good knowledge of the media landscape
- Definite qualities as a team player, as well as strong communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English
- Further education, e.g. regular trainings, a flat-rate for reference books
- Opportunity to attend relevant high-level conferences, congresses and industry talks
- Relocation-support and welcome days
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- Regular feedback in all directions and employee surveys
- Free drinks and fresh fruits
- Company gym, Gaming area, roof terrace with BBQ
- Frequent company and team events
- After-Work “Come together”
Your HR Consultant Kadri
is available for additional questions
Mo–Fri 9.00 – 17.00 CET
(Check for your local time)
Tel: +49 211 995 459 35
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.