10. Februar 2017
l Twitter: http://twitter.com/baatchitweet
I am a seasoned and hands-on software technologist (currently based in India) and looking for an opportunity to work in Germany. I am reasonably versed with history, geography, culture and people of Europe (stayed and worked in Ireland ~5 yrs; traveled around the continent). I enjoy being and working in multicultural environments. My friends remark that I read widely and travel deeply. This may sound like a simile but it describes me quite aptly.
I have built complex and performant backend stacks (using Open Source technologies) in the areas of CORBA-based middleware, Multiplayer Online Gaming, Telecom CDR processing, Insurance Claim Processing Rules and pipelining streams of Device Data (IoT).
I love to work closely with Small and Medium sized companies (SMEs, including Start-Ups), especially when they are growing (new geo-expansion, new business functionality, new M&A, new collaboration etc.). Such SMEs deal with a sudden spurt in demands of business, while needing technology to respond effectively. I help them by
- Ensuring that needs of business are correctly understood by technology team (Functional/Non-functional Requirements)
- Building prototypes quickly and valuably (useful and timely feedback from stakeholders)
- Choosing new and right technologies (right balance of cutting-edge and bleeding-edge technologies)
- Upkeeping the engineering organisation’s chemistry in tact (mentoring, writing / nurturing good code, maintaining code-health)
- Communicating effectively to all stakeholders, how technology can provide solutions to challenges that business faces (RoI)
I have been successful in such efforts in the past (my CV has some details) and I am keenly looking for opportunities where I can offer my expertise and contribute to the organisation. Possibly, I can become your CTO’s sparring partner or your Product Manager’s sounding board from Engineering side!
If you think that I can be of some help to you, please drop in a line and then, let’s explore possibilities.
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.