Come and be a part of an international Brand Marketing & Production team at our customer’s headquarters in Düsseldorf! We’re looking for an experienced motion designer with a passion for creativity and inspiring ideas to contribute to the constant evolution of trivago’s marketing campaigns.
As a motion designer, you’ll have the chance to develop your own advertising ideas, design storyboards and create animations and graphics. Furthermore, you’ll collaborate with our brand marketing team to adapt current TV spots and advertising for different markets around the world. If you are a dedicated team player who thinks outside the box and enjoys working in a multicultural environment, we want to hear from you!
- Conceptualization and development of new TV spot ideas, including storyboarding and illustration.
- Production of TV spots and video advertising through the use of motion design software such as Adobe CS suite (After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro) and Cinema 4D.
- Adaptation of existing TV advertising to local markets for global campaigns.
- You have a minimum of a University degree in the field of Design, Animation or Film Editing.
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ industry experience in motion design.
- Skills in illustration and storyboarding are an advantage.
- Commercial understanding and experience is an advantage.
- You are experienced with motion design software such as Adobe CS suite (After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro) and Cinema 4D.
- You speak English fluently.
- You are a creative and sociable person.
- You have a desire to share with and learn from others.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Quick, personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer as well as non-alcoholic beverages and fresh fruit every day.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.