Join our clients design team and help shape the future of the world’s largest online hotel search.
Every month, 45 million users visit our clients website. To make sure our users find their way around our site, we’re seeking an experienced designer to produce motion design graphics and videos to promote new features, products and functionalities. Join our international team in Düsseldorf and grab your chance to produce video and animation graphics that will be seen and impact how billions of people around the world choose their hotels!
- Produce high-end motion graphics incorporating live video, audio, 2D/3D animation, typography, illustrations and photography to explain products and features on trivago’s site in an appealing and user-friendly way. Here’s an example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGw2tzbYQso.
- Adapt motion graphics for different media types & up to 27 languages.
- Collaborate with copywriters, project and product managers and external agencies to produce design material that align with company goals and brand requirements.
- Maintain project files, organise and archive vast quantities of design materials for fast, easy retrieval.
- Stay abreast of current technology and techniques to deliver cutting edge visual designs.
- Spend 20% of your time challenging the status-quo of our website and inspire the organisation by prototyping different ideas.
- You’ve studied or gathered relevant work experience in Design, Motion Design or Film Editing.
- You have at least 2 years’ industry experience in Motion Design and have a portfolio demonstrating your skills.
- You have professional experience in Adobe CS suite (After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro) and Cinema 4D.
- Photoshop and Illustrator are your best friends.
- You’re comfortable communicating your design ideas in English, our company language.
- You are skilled in approaching issues with creativity and innovation, and possess the ability to think beyond traditional frameworks.
- You enjoy cross-functional collaboration and working in a multinational team.
- You feel comfortable in a constantly changing environment. We re-invent our website on a 2-week basis, so you need to be ready to catch on to new ideas and forget about past projects that did not perform.
What we offer:
- A full-time permanent position within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Exceptional career opportunities & project responsibilities.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
Please include your online portfolio in your application.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Trivago hires international talent with the help of Immigrant Spirit GmbH
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.