Working as a medical nurse takes a lot of skills, knowledge and empathy. You have trained for years to become a registered nurse: But your home country can not offer you a decent salary? Here is your change to work in the profession that you love, maintain your skills and gain international experience at the same time.
Work as a registered nurse in Germany. Our clients are hospitals and retirement homes in the Düsseldorf / Cologne area.
This position has been filled. Please find other jobs for nurses here.
– individual care of patients
– planning and implementing treatments
– medical treatment and medicamentation according to doctors advise.
– cooperation with doctors, nurses and other medical professionals
– documentation of care and treatment measures
– implementation of quality management measures
– bachelor degree or vocational training as a medical nurse in a European Union country (mandatory!)
– teamskills, performance orientation and dedication to constant improvement
– high empathy when dealing with patients
– good communication skills with patients, relatives and team colleagues
– very good English skills
– ability and motivation to learn German fast
As a medical nurse in Germany you will be
– able to work in your chosen profession
– maintain your skills
– earn between 2.200 and 2.500 EUR brutto
– Get paid extra for overtime, nightshift etc.
– Get German language training
– Get cultural coaching during your first year in Germany
Jobs & Advice for Nurses
Sign up for free.