As a Mobile Marketing Specialist, you’ll be in charge of driving our client’s mobile website and applications’ marketing to the next level. Based in our client’s headquarters in Düsseldorf, you’ll join our Global Marketing team as an expert for marketing mobile applications in the Asian market. We’re looking for a visionary, someone who is application savvy and ready to implement innovative ideas at our client’s-speed. You have a hands-on attitude, a passion for starting up new projects and can’t wait for your chance to try out new things with a company that will support just that attitude? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
This position is now closed.
- Working closely with the mobile product manager, you act as an advisor on strategic marketing efforts particularly in the Asian market.
- You will drive global positioning and marketing campaigns for our mobile apps worldwide.
- As an expert for market demands in the Asian market, you stay up to date on trends, technical innovations, competition strategies to revolutionize trivago’s mobile app.
- You monitor performance in terms of traffic generation and downloads by setting up a tracking system and measuring KPI’s.
- Partnering with the Business Intelligence team, you work collaboratively to develop a reporting system so everyone within the company can follow the mobile marketing performance.
- You have an academic degree and first experience in marketing mobile applications.
- You have a good understanding of mobile advertising solutions e.g. Ad-X.
- You have thorough knowledge of the Asian (preferably Japanese) market.
- You speak our company language English fluently. Japanese language skills would be a plus.
- You’re comfortable at analysing data and recognising trends. Excel is a good friend of yours.
- You have a start-up attitude. You’re not afraid of heading up new projects, trying out new things and taking the risk of failing.
- You set yourself ambitious goals and pursue continuous personal development.
- Things move fast at trivago, so you must be able to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- You are skilled in approaching issues with creativity and innovation, and possess the ability to think beyond traditional frameworks.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.