Our Sales & Account Management team is responsible for signing and managing online travel agencies and hotel portals that are integrated in our customer’s hotel search to acquire traffic on a CPC basis. As a new addition to the team in Düsseldorf, we are looking for an e-commerce professional, ideally with a travel industry background to join the “Value Added Services” subdivision. In this role, you will build up a knowledge base and a deep understanding of the online travel industry and consult our customer’s advertisers and Account Managers with your expertise on optimizing advertisers’ performance.
This position has been closed.
- You analyse the landing pages of online travel agencies and hotel portals featured on trivago and recommend improvements to Account Managers (internal) and/or advertisers (external).
- You draft different landing page scenarios to A/B test, evaluate and communicate test results.
- As a “super-user” of the tools used by the Account Management team and our advertisers you identify areas for improvements to assist advertisers to monitor and optimise their performance on trivago.
- Working cross-functionally across Business Intelligence, IT and Design you lead projects to retrieve and prepare relevant data for our advertisers.
- You create targeted monthly newsletters with relevant trivago updates to be sent out to all advertisers.
- You prepare qualified, travel industry related whitepapers to be shared with trivago‘s advertisers on a quarterly basis.
- You hold an academic degree and have +2 years professional experience in the field of Business Development, Online Marketing or Sales & Account Management as a Researcher or Analyst.
- You understand the importance of landing page optimization and the key drivers for increasing conversion rate and improving website usability.
- A writer at heart, you enjoy performing thorough desktop market research and communicating your findings in well-written texts.
- You speak our company language English at a native level. Good German skills would be a plus.
- You’re an enthusiastic team-player who can work cross-functionally and enjoys working in a multicultural environment.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Apply here for the position as Market Research and E-Commerce Professional in Germany with our customer trivago.