Due to our client’s rapid international growth and expansion in the Ibo American market, we’re offering an exciting team leader position in our international content team in our client’s headquarters in Dusseldorf, Germany. In this role, you will be responsible for improving the offer of hotel-information displayed on our client’s website throughout Latin America, Spain and Portugal. This involves conducting market research, creating photo collages and managing trivago’s local online community to crowd-source relevant hotel information. If you speak Spanish or Portuguese at native level, have the drive to improve our web content and enjoy working in a multicultural environment, then we look forward to hearing from you!
- You oversee a team taking care of the web content displayed on our trivago sites in Spanish and Portuguese
- You conduct training, act as a mentor and motivate your team to love their work as much as you do!
- You work closely with our Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Hotel Relations teams and Country Developers from our Spanish and Portuguese speaking platforms to manage projects that drive trivago’s performance in Ibo America
- You research content gaps on hotel information and think of creative ways of involving trivago’s online community to fill these gaps
- You coordinate all translations on Ibo American platforms
- You conduct market research and ensure all points of interests in your local market can easily be found for trivago users
- Tapping into your creative side, you arrange hotel photos in appealing collages
- You contact local providers for hotel reviews to negotiate cooperations
- You speak Spanish or Portuguese at a native level and can communicate well in our company language English
- You’re a passionate traveller and have excellent knowledge of the tourism market in Ibo America
- You have first experience or demonstrated passion in website management, blogging, and/or community management. If you do, make sure to tell us in your cover letter
- You’re comfortable using Excel. If you understand HTML, great. If you’ve used a Content Management System (WordPress, Joomler etc) – even better!
- You’re a self-starter who can work well independently and who enjoys pursuing objectives – with the aim of moving trivago forward
- You have a strong mind-set for continuous improvement and a hunger to learn new things
- Things move quickly here, so you must have the ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company
- Quick, personal development and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork
- Regular team events, wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer as well as non-alcoholic beverages and fresh fruit every day
- A fixed-term position with the possibility of a permanent contract after one year
Please note that Spanish or Portuguese language skills at native level are required for this position.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Apply here for the position as Junior Web Content Specialist – Spanish Speaker with our customer trivago.
Your HR Consultant Kadri
is available for additional questions
Mo–Fri 9.00 – 17.00 CET
(Check for your local time)
Tel: +49 211 995 459 35