We are looking for a social media savvy Content Writer to join our French team at (customer’s) headquarters in Dusseldorf, Germany. This position offers you the opportunity to shape the voice of our incredibly successful and rapidly growing product in France. Working cross-functionally within an international team you will craft, edit and test authentically easy-going, creative and catching social media content that affects how the online community interacts with trivago. Are you a social media guru? Do you love writing about anything you come across and sharing your experiences? Then we want to hear from you!
- Tapping into your creative skills, you will be responsible for creating both factual and entertaining blog articles and social media content.
- You monitor the impact of social media communication with help of analytic tools to continuously improve performance and boost trivago’s success in France.
- You stay up to date on online media trends to create content that addresses the interests of various online communities.
- You assist in social media outreach and relationship development by building a rapport with influential writers from different niches.
- You help shape trivago’s strategic development of online publishing by analyzing traffic, identifying different reader demographics and adapting different writing styles for various target niches.
- Working cross-functionally with our Search Engine Optimization team you learn how to optimize your articles to improve visibility in search engines.
- You hold an academic degree and are looking for an entry-level position in Dusseldorf, Germany.
- You speak French at native level and have a good command of English (company language).
- First working experience in form of an internship in PR or marketing would be a plus.
- You’re a social media guru and have a passion for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google plus, LinkedIn.
- You are able to write punchy and clear texts in a range of styles and tones, from highly informative to conversational and entertaining.
- You are skilled at approaching issues with creativity and innovation, and possess the ability to think beyond traditional frameworks.
- Things move quickly here, so you must have the ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- The possibility of an entry level position after the internship.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
- A fixed-term contract of one year, with the possibility of a permanent contract afterwards.
Please note that French skills at native level are required for this position.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Apply here for the position as Junior Social Media Content Writer – French Speaker with our customer trivago.