Located in our headquarters in Dusseldorf, our Central & Eastern Europe team is seeking a Russian speaker interested in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to take the (Customer’s) platform on Yandex to the next level. Working closely with our high-performing SEO department, you are responsible for coordinating all Russian SEO efforts. This includes coordinating the work of content writers to generate SEO traffic as well as leading a small team to increase link cooperations. This position has been closed.
Do you speak Russian at native level and are looking for an opportunity to influence the SEO strategy of a rapidly growing company? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
- You plan, execute and control all Russian link cooperation activities.
- You take care of the keyword and backlink management in the Central and Eastern Europe team.
- You oversee a small team of link cooperation team members. This involves recruiting, training, controlling and motivating your team.
- You monitor, analyze and report performance in terms of visibility and traffic from search engines.
- You guide and lead content writers. You set up guidelines, coordinate and review the writing of hotel & travel information on trivago to optimize search engine rankings.
- You set up a strategy for generating content for the Russian website by involving our online community (our crowdsourcing initiative) and external content writers.
- You collaborate with the social media team to create synergies.
- You speak Russian at native level and are fluent in English.
- You hold an academic degree and have 1 – 2 years relevant experience in online marketing.
- You’re a Yandex guru and you can share best practice knowledge in SEO. Organic search ranking factors, keyword research and on-page optimization don’t sound like Greek to you.
- You enjoy working with data and are comfortable working with excel.
- You’re an enthusiastic team-player who can work cross-functionally and isn’t frightened to take risks or try out new ways of doing things.
- You adapt easily to changes and enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
- You have a hunger to learn new things and pro-actively look for ways to improve your skills.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
- The possibility of a permanent position after one year.
Please note that Russian language skills at native level are required for this position.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.