Due to our client’s rapid international growth and expansion we are now creating an exciting new role in Content Marketing for our Mexican market. We are looking for an assertive individual who can drive our team to the next level with their exceptional communication skills and impressive SEO knowledge. If you have an engaging personality and are eager to take on the challenge of a rapidly changing online environment then we look forward to hearing from you!
This position has been filled.
- Embrace Content Marketing strategies and analyse the media landscape in order to identify opportunities that are credible from a content point of view and valuable from a SEO point of view.
- Networking in this industry is vital. You will establish and foster close, beneficial relationships with bloggers, tourism boards, other high authoritative websites etc.
- Become the interface between third party partners and the content marketing team. This involves managing content exchange, communicating deadlines and resolving any conflict that may arise.
- Keep a close eye on organic rankings, traffic and conversion by using internal tools, as well as Google Analytics, SEOMoz and Sistrix.
- Be responsible for monitoring and encouraging a natural growth of our backlinks to the local trivago platforms.
- Use your impressive knowledge of the Mexican online market to assist our SEO specialist in analysing and optimizing SEO performance of our blog, PR, marketing and website content.
- You speak Spanish at native level and can speak English fluently (our company language).
- You have lived several years in Mexico and have a thorough understanding of the online Mexican market.
- You have +6 months experience in Sales, Communications or related field. SEO or Marketing experience would be a plus.
- You are a tactful negotiator who can use their persuasive personality to close deals.
- You are aware of SEO tools and terms and have a genuine interest in expanding your knowledge in this area. On this note, you reflect our company values by being a fanatic learner.
- You are an innovative yet critical thinker and can be trusted to work independently with little direction.
- You thrive in creative environments and enjoy thinking outside the box in order to generate new ideas.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
- Weekly presentations and workshops from internal and external speakers to broaden our general knowledge.
- A fixed-term position with the intention of long-term employment after one year.
Please note that Spanish language skills at native level and market knowledge of Mexico are required for this position.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Please also send:
– Your salary expectation
– Your earliest possible starting date
Your HR Consultant Kadri
is available for additional questions
Mo–Fri 9.00 – 17.00 CET
(Check for your local time)
Tel: +49 211 995 459 35