Join oour client and help shape the future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Work with the latest technology and with colleagues from over 60 countries. We believe in personal development through flexible, self-directed work and cross-functional opportunities. Enjoy a working environment that encourages new ideas, fun and questioning the status quo!
This Position has been filled.
Located in trivago’s headquarters in Dusseldorf, Germany, we’re looking for an enthusiastic Junior PR Associate to support our Mexican team as an eager Spanish Speaker. In this role, you’ll play an integral part in driving brand awareness and goodwill for trivago across Mexico. We’re looking for a great communicator to identify the interests of Mexicans in the media and, based on that, create hot travel related content for mass media or our blog. If you’re a dedicated team player, who thinks outside the box and enjoys working in a multicultural environment, then we look forward to hearing from you!
- You understand the type of content and topics that Mexicans follow in the media (e.g. newspapers, magazines, facebook, radio, blogs, etc.)
- You create relevant content that is highly interesting for our consumers to follow e.g. writing press releases, blog entries or social media releases
- You build up close, productive relationships with journalists and key influencers on the web
- You have a university degree in a relevant field and have gained first working experience, e.g. in an internship
- You speak Spanish at a native level and have good English skills (company language)
- You are a digital native that cannot live without news, twitter or flipboard
- You have good knowledge of the Mexican travel & media landscape
- You are passionate about writing and reading
- You have a good command of MS Office
- A team-player at heart, you work well with others in progressing towards common goals
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day
- A fixed-term contract with the possibility of a permanent position after 1 year
Please note that Spanish language skills at native level are required for this position.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Apply here for the position as Junior PR Associate Mexico – Spanish Speaker with our customer trivago.
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.