Due to our client’s rapid international growth and expansion in the Greek market, we’re looking for an enthusiastic Junior PR Associate to join our Greek Communications team in trivago’s headquarters in Dusseldorf, Germany. In this role, you’ll play an integral part in driving brand awareness and goodwill for trivago across Greece. We’re looking for a great communicator who knows the ins and outs of the Greek travel & media landscape to help identify opportunities, analyse the market, foster relationships with journalists and create informative and compelling press material. If you’re a dedicated team player who thinks outside the box and enjoys working in a multicultural environment, then we look forward to hearing from you!
This position has been filled.
Θέλεις να γίνεις μέλος του τμήματος PR στην trivago; Εάν είσαι ελληνόφωνος, τότε βρίσκεσαι στο σωστό μέρος! Προσφέρουμε μια συναρπαστική θέση entry-level στο Ντίσελντορφ της Γερμανίας! Διάβασε περισσότερα…
- You continuously review the media landscape and conduct research on the Greek travel market to identify publicity opportunities and expand our media channel exposure.
- You engage in promoting and creating goodwill for trivago by writing press material and releasing it through various communication media e.g. TV, radio, internet, magazines, newspapers – or whatever you come up with.
- You contact and build close, productive relationships with journalists.
- You collaborate with the Business Intelligence team to analyse consumer behavior in order to write consumer-targeted publicity material.
- You conduct media response- and competitor analysis.
- You regularly monitor on- and offline press releases about travel and hotel news to stay up to date on trends.
- You support the international team with your work and participation in projects – with the aim of generating publicity for trivago in Greece.
- You have a strong academic background in communications, marketing, journalism or related field.
- You have already gained first practical experience in public relations (minimum 2 years) e.g in form of an internship.
- You speak Greek at a native level and you are fluent in English.
- You have knowledge and understanding of the media landscape in Greece.
- You have strong communication and creative writing skills.
- You are a self-driven, organised individual.
- You’re comfortable juggling various responsibilities simultaneously, while keeping an attention to detail.
- You are skilled in approaching issues with creativity and innovation, and possess the ability to think beyond traditional frameworks.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day
- A fixed-term contract with the possibility of a permanent position after 1 year
Please note that Greek language skills at native level are required for this position.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
trivago hires international talent
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.