Wil jij deel uitmaken van trivago’s Online Marketing team voor de Benelux? Ben je vloeiend in de Nederlandse taal? Dan ben je op de juiste plek! Wij zoeken iemand die enthousiast is voor Benelux’ Online Marketing, en die wil werken in het Duitse Düsseldorf. Lees meer …
trivago’s Search Engine Marketing (SEM) team’s data-driven online marketing strategy currently attracts 45 million visitors per month to our website. Our SEM team is made up of a bunch of search marketing gurus from all over the world, with different academic backgrounds but united in the effort to expand trivago’s market share in over 44 countries.
We’re now offering an exciting entry-level position to develop our SEM activities for our rapidly growing market in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg. We’re seeking an analytical mind who enjoys playing with data to make informed decisions. And all this, while working at trivago speed. Our time-to-market is often only one day! Are you ready to test new advertising campaigns, analyse their performance and constantly adapt your strategy? Then this is your chance to join an innovative company that values non-conventional but well-reasoned approaches to problem solving!
- Implement and adapt trivago’s search marketing/ pay per click advertising strategy to our high-potential markets in Belgium, Netherlands and Luxemburg.
- Learn about the user-behavior in the Benelux by researching keywords.
- Write appealing ad copies and create new campaigns in Google Adwords/ Bing Ads.
- Rigorously run ad tests to ensure fanatic learning.
- Continuously analyse and benchmark performance of the Benelux accounts against competitors and other markets to adjust your strategy.
- Participate in brainstorm and deep-dive sessions to propose new ideas and strategically develop the paid search marketing activities worldwide.
- You’re a recent graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Maths, Statistics or Media Sciences. Other majors are welcome, but please point out your numerical skills in your cover letter.
- You speak Dutch at native level and can communicate in English – our company language. French skills would be a plus.
- Your strong analytical and problem-solving skills make it easy for you to analyse data and recognise trends. Excel is your best friend.
- Knowledge of online marketing tools e.g. Google Analytics or Google Adwords would be a plus.
- You are focused, determined and result driven – and are willing to push yourself in order to reach your objective.
- You’re a sociable and open-minded individual who enjoys working in a multicultural environment.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
- A fixed-term position with the intention of long-term employment after one year.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Please note that Dutch language skills at native level are required for this position.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.