Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is an important acquisition channel for our client and requires ongoing development. We’re now offering an exciting entry-level position to support our SEM team by implementing and developing our SEM and Price Per Click (PPC) strategy. In this role, you’ll gain comprehensive experience and participate proactively in the success of this marketing channel by contributing your own ideas. This position is based in our uniquely fun headquarters in Dusseldorf, Germany.
- Implementation & Adaption of trivago’s SEM strategy in national SEM accounts
- Campaign setup in Google Adwords / Yahoo Japan
- Performance monitoring & reporting
- Performance optimization (campaigns, keywords, ads, landing pages)
- Bid Management
- You have a university degree in business administration, economics, marketing, mathematics, media sciences or similar field
- You speak Japanese at a native level and English fluently
- You possess advanced Excel skills
- A high affinity to Online/ PPC Marketing is a plus
- You are a performance-oriented and organized person
- You demonstrate high analytical and problem-solving competence
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day
- A fixed-term position with the possibility of a permanent contract after one year
Please note that Japanese language skills at native level are required for this position.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.