Our brand marketing department works hard to spread the word throughout the world that trivago should be traveller’s first source of information for finding the ideal hotel at the lowest rate. They are a mixed bunch of people, with different academic backgrounds, different strengths and from different parts of the world, but all united in their effort to make a difference and push trivago’s brand awareness further every day!
If you are looking for a company in which you can be yourself, work in a flexible and self-directed environment, develop your skills quickly and bring in new ideas then trivago is the right place for you. We’re looking for someone who is simply great at what they do, sees the big picture, makes the effort to challenge the status quo and is able to back up their arguments with data-driven analysis.
- Revolutionising the status quo of trivago’s brand marketing campaigns – on TV or whatever you come up with.
- Continuously reviewing the media landscape worldwide to identify publicity opportunities and expand our media channel exposure.
- Strategic planning of international brand marketing campaigns to enhance recognition for trivago throughout the world.
- Analysing and evaluating trivago’s performance on media channels of a specific market to conduct data-driven optimisation of current campaign.
- Communicating and negotiating prices with media agencies and channels.
- You have a strong academic background and speak English fluently.
- You are comfortable analysing and interpreting data.
- You have a passion for TV, Media and Advertising.
- You have a start-up attitude. You’re not afraid of heading up new projects, trying out new things and taking the risk of failing.
- You see the big picture and push yourself and trivago to reach ambitious goals.
- Things move quickly here, so you must have the ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- You have always been wary of authorities and do not automatically accept the validity of information you are given, but evaluate it critically.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
- Possibility of employment on a permanent basis after one year.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Apply here for the position as Junior International Brand Marketing Associate with our customer trivago.
This position has been filled.