Due to our customer’s rapid international growth and expansion in the US market, a terrific opportunity has arisen for anyone looking for an entry level position in the online travel industry in Germany. Based in our headquarters in Dusseldorf we are looking for someone who will be trivago’s first point of contact for the US and Canadian hospitality market as well as lead a small team of Hotel Relations representatives. For further information on the tool our customer offers to hoteliers check this link: www.trivago.com/hotelgateway. If you’re a motivated and social professional who knows the North American hospitality market, join our international team and play your role in pushing our customer’s ahead.
- You’re the first trivago point of contact for the US hospitality market with the overall aim to build up or expand an existing network for broad options of co-operations.
- You are in charge of researching, structuring and executing your own projects related to market development, content generation and developing relationships with North American hoteliers.
- You take responsibility for overseeing the Hotel Relations team for North America. You develop the team professionally through creation of best practices and personal development initiatives.
- You promote all features of the tool trivago offers to hoteliers through different means of communication (phone, email, newsletter, webinar).
- You assist the team in the creation of presentations, product improvements and product quality assurance.
- You create new feature concepts that improve the functionality and usability of trivago for hoteliers and work with cross-functional teams to implement them.
- You have a university degree (preferably in a business or tourism related field) and are looking for an entry level position in the online travel industry in Germany.
- You possess a good understanding of the North American hospitality market and hotel online distribution channels.
- You are good with MS Office, primarily Excel and PowerPoint.
- You speak English at a native level.
- You are able to complete assignments even under extremely challenging circumstances.
- You are a good negotiator and able to find solutions to complex problems that meet the needs of all parties involved.
- You demonstrate high analytical and problem-solving competence and can think strategically.
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- You are results-oriented and strive to see things completed successfully.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
Please note that English language skills at native level are required for this position.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Apply here for the position as Junior Hotel Relations Associate in Germany with our customer trivago.