Based in our customer’s headquarters in Dusseldorf, Germany, we’re seeking an analyst to support our cutting-edge Business Intelligence team. In this position you will gather interesting insights into the data analysis methods and processes of an innovative and rapidly growing global company. We’re seeking a great analytical thinker, who has the courage to approach issues with creativity and think beyond traditional frameworks. If this sounds like you, then we look forward to hearing from you!
This position has been closed.
- Create and deliver business relevant reports & analyses.
- Evaluate and improve hotel search rank and price positions.
- Work collaboratively with various departments and provide consultation.
- Support analytic and technical innovation through framework and model development.
- Develop expertise in relevant BI concepts, methods and supporting technology.
- Help ensure data integrity and the accuracy of the datasets by developing and maintaining appropriate control processes.
- You have a B.S. degree or similar education in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Natural Sciences, Computer Science or a related field.
- You demonstrate high analytical and problem-solving competence.
- You don’t automatically accept the validity of information you are given, but evaluate it critically.
- You have the ability to convey information to your colleagues effectively and efficiently.
- You are skilled in approaching issues with creativity and innovation, and possess the ability to think outside the box.
- You work well independently, require little direction and exhibit a very high willingness to learn new things.
- You are familiar with Excel and, ideally, you have knowledge in SQL or any other programming language.
- You speak English (company language) fluently.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
- Possibility of a permanent employment after one year.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.