Java Developer/ Software Engineer (J2EE, Agile, Consultant)
This position has been filled.
A reputed client of ours that enjoys excellent reputation in the market and is into the Consultancy business is looking for a talented and an ambitious Java Developer/ Software Engineer (J2EE, Agile, Consultant) to join their team. This person will be in a client-facing role, embracing the use of the newest cutting edge technologies. He/she will be a part of the innovative Digital Solutions practice. The position is based out of the office in Düsseldorf Area (Germany).
Primary Job Functions
– Helping clients utilise emerging technologies within the Enterprise.
– Expertise in Java and J2EE technologies (e.g. MySQL, Spring, Hibernate)
– Good experience of Agile delivery approaches and tools
– Good experience of systems integration methods and techniques
– Some experience in a consulting / client-facing role would be preferable
– Proven track record in driving technical delivery for large complex projects
– Experience in performing complex analysis, consulting and providing technical recommendations
– Excellent English knowledge (reading & writing).
– Willingness to learn German language
– Relevant experience of minimum 1+ year.
A strong academic background is required and/or an equivalent degree in an IT related subject.
Position requires the candidate to be based out of the clients´ site during the week. Therefore, flexibility to travel is a must.
At the Earliest
Have you made the same experience?
You are well educated, you have professional experience and most important: You have drive and ambition. You want to make a contribution and build a good career.
But German employers don't value your talent. You apply for job after job. You spent hours editing your CV and cover letter to fit perfectly. And then: You don't even get an answer.
There is a way forward! Chris Pyak and the rest of us at Immigrant Spirit GmbH: We want you to succeed.
Join now and get invited to our
FREE Live Expats Career Webinar
Thursday, 15 February 2018
19.00 am Central European Time
The first step: Sign up for our FREE newsletter. You will have instant access to (nearly) all English job offers in Germany. In a few days we will send you additional tips - and a way to increase your job opportunities 33 times!
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.