Come be a part of an international design team at (Customer’s) headquarters in Düsseldorf! We’re looking for an individual with a passion for creativity and inspiring ideas to contribute to the constant evolution of trivago’s online marketing campaigns. This position has been closed.
As a graphic designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the creative development process, giving you opportunities that range from brainstorming the next big online marketing campaign, to designing eye-catching newsletters and banners. You will be expected to utilise your design expertise while communicating the benefits in a positive environment. If you are a friendly, dedicated team player who thinks outside the box, we want to hear from you!
- You work closely with project managers to produce layouts for banners, online ads, online applications, newsletters and press releases (display marketing).
- You transform conceptual ideas within existing standards into elegant, fresh and unique designs.
- You contribute high-level input and ideas and engage in cross-functional projects.
- You give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise the bar.
- You have a university degree or apprenticeship in a relevant field e.g. screen design, graphic design, communication design or similar.
- You have at least two years experience in designing or in a related field.
- You have a portfolio featuring examples of your design work.
- You have excellent skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and are familiar with HTML/CSS for e-mailing.
- You are able to clearly articulate your design decisions in English – both verbally and written.
- You are skilled in approaching issues with creativity and innovation and enjoy thinking beyond traditional frameworks.
- You have the ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- You have a strong mindset for continuous improvement and a hunger to learn and work with new design tools and technologies.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Quick, personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer as well as non-alcoholic beverages and fresh fruit every day.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Apply here for the position as Graphic Designer in Germany with our customer trivago.
Comments are closed.