trivago is on the lookout for an ambitious Graphic Designer with BIG ideas to join our international Design team. In this role you will be involved in every aspect of the creative development process, giving you opportunities that range from brainstorming the next big online marketing campaign, to designing eye-catching creatives. If you are a friendly team player who has the courage to test new ideas and the motivation to make them a success then we want to hear from you!
This position has been filled!
- You work closely with project managers to produce layouts for banners, online ads, mobile applications.
- You transform conceptual ideas within existing standards into elegant, fresh and unique designs.
- You contribute high-level input and ideas and engage in cross-functional projects.
- You give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise the bar.
- You speak English (our company language) fluently.
- You have a university degree or apprenticeship in a relevant field e.g. screen design, graphic design, web design or similar.
- You have 1-2 years experience in Graphic Design. Online Marketing experience would be awesome.
- You are an innovative designer who enjoys thinking beyond the traditional frameworks. On this note, please attach your portfolio to your application.
- You have excellent skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and are familiar with HTML5/CSS3.
- You can be trusted to keep attention to detail.
- You have a strong mindset for continuous improvement and are eager to learn and work with new design tools and technologies.
- You thrive in a lively, multi-cultural environment and enjoy working in a team.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Quick, personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer as well as non-alcoholic beverages and fresh fruit every day.
- A fixed-term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
Starting Date: As soon as possible