We are looking for a creative full-time employee to strengthen our team with the design of banners, online ads and newsletters. This position will give you interesting insights into the workflow of the design department of an international online company. You will execute your designing skills in your daily tasks, work in teams but also independently and develop your personal skills quickly. This exciting employment is located in our headquarter in Düsseldorf, Germany.
This position has been filled.
- Work with Project Managers to produce layouts for banners, online ads and newsletters.
- Transform conceptual ideas within existing standards into elegant, smart and unique designs.
- Contribute high-level input to design and executive teams.
Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise the bar for quality.
- Support the team with your work and participation in projects – with the objective of moving trivago forward.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or you held an apprenticeship in screen design, graphic design, communication design or similar.
- You already gained first relevant work experiences.
- You are familiar with Flash and Action Script.
- You have knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and html5/css3.
- You are able to communicate in English (company language).
- Your creativity and inventiveness stand out in the workplace.
- You are a very thorough individual and possess an accurate attention to detail.
- You are skilled in approaching issues with creativity and innovation, and possess the ability to think beyond traditional frameworks.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Quick, personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer as well as non-alcoholic beverages and fresh fruit every day.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Apply here for the position as Graphic Designer in Germany with our customer trivago.
Comments are closed.