Do you have what it takes to catapult a global site with 75 million users per month to the top of google’s rankings? Then this is your chance! We’re creating a new position for an experienced leader, to drive, push, challenge and inspire our SEO initiatives and have a major impact on the shape and development of our products. Your objective: ensure trivago stays on top of the game at all times, in over 47 countries and all search engines.
This position has been filled.
Your next challenge:
- Develop the international Search Engine Optimziation strategy including Onsite & Offsite SEO.
- Identify, develop, prioritise and lead projects that support SEO programs for trivago.com, 47 fully in-language global sites and corresponding mobile sites.
- Work cross-functionally to pursue SEO strategies with our marketing, content and product teams.
- Act as a leader, role-model and mentor within the rapidly growing SEO team.
- Continuously challenge internal processes and tools, destroying and starting from scratch where necessary.
- Stay abreast of new technologies and strategies in SEO and implement best-practices. Deepen your knowledge about search engines throughout the world.
- Measure and communicate the impact of each initiative with stakeholders across internal teams on a global level.
- You’re an Online Marketing guru experienced in mastering large-scale SEO for international websites. Deep knowledge in SEM or other digital marketing experience is a plus.
- You’re comfortable communicating in English – our company language. Knowledge of a further language would be a plus.
- You have a proven track-record of success in SERPs.
- You’re familiar with the technical aspects of SEO, including HTML, URL structures, keyword analysis, content optimization, search engine crawlers, algorithms etc.
- You’re a born leader, and have demonstrated your ability to develop and inspire team members – ideally in an inhouse SEO team.
- You are skilled in approaching issues with creativity and innovation, and love thinking beyond traditional frameworks.
- We can trust you to make sound business decisions with a strategic focus and based on the analysis of facts.
- Your passion for driving change is infectious. People buy into your ideas, and you make things happen.
- A sense of humour is a benefit, but we won’t make that a requirement.
What we offer:
- A full-time position within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
- The possibility to work from our office in Palma de Mallorca up to 4 weeks a year.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Your HR Consultant Kadri
is available for additional questions
Mo–Fri 9.00 – 17.00 CET
(Check for your local time)
Tel: +49 211 995 459 35