Do you have what it takes to catapult a global site with 75 million users per month to the top of google’s rankings? Then this is your chance! We’re creating a new position for an experienced leader, to drive, push, challenge and inspire our SEO initiatives and have a major impact on the shape and development of our products. Your objective: ensure trivago stays on top of the game at all times, in over 47 countries and all search engines.
This position has been filled.
Your next challenge:
- Develop the international Search Engine Optimziation strategy including Onsite & Offsite SEO.
- Identify, develop, prioritise and lead projects that support SEO programs for trivago.com, 47 fully in-language global sites and corresponding mobile sites.
- Work cross-functionally to pursue SEO strategies with our marketing, content and product teams.
- Act as a leader, role-model and mentor within the rapidly growing SEO team.
- Continuously challenge internal processes and tools, destroying and starting from scratch where necessary.
- Stay abreast of new technologies and strategies in SEO and implement best-practices. Deepen your knowledge about search engines throughout the world.
- Measure and communicate the impact of each initiative with stakeholders across internal teams on a global level.
- You’re an Online Marketing guru experienced in mastering large-scale SEO for international websites. Deep knowledge in SEM or other digital marketing experience is a plus.
- You’re comfortable communicating in English – our company language. Knowledge of a further language would be a plus.
- You have a proven track-record of success in SERPs.
- You’re familiar with the technical aspects of SEO, including HTML, URL structures, keyword analysis, content optimization, search engine crawlers, algorithms etc.
- You’re a born leader, and have demonstrated your ability to develop and inspire team members – ideally in an inhouse SEO team.
- You are skilled in approaching issues with creativity and innovation, and love thinking beyond traditional frameworks.
- We can trust you to make sound business decisions with a strategic focus and based on the analysis of facts.
- Your passion for driving change is infectious. People buy into your ideas, and you make things happen.
- A sense of humour is a benefit, but we won’t make that a requirement.
What we offer:
- A full-time position within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
- The possibility to work from our office in Palma de Mallorca up to 4 weeks a year.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Apply here for the position as Global SEO Manager with our client trivago.
Your HR Consultant Kadri
is available for additional questions
Mo–Fri 9.00 – 17.00 CET
(Check for your local time)
Tel: +49 211 995 459 35
Comments are closed.