The German Red Cross is hiring a
Native English Speaker (m/w)
to work in our Kindertagesstätte with the aim of delivering elements of the Early Years curriculum.
To commence from 01.08.2015 on
We offer an excellent renumeration package with the opportunity to take part in a new bilingual group to raise the standards of early years education.
We need written proof which demonstrates that you have worked with children under the age of 6 and before as well as a degree of Early Childhood Education (Level 5 or 6). Knowledge of the German language is preferred.
– English skills at native level
– Degree in Early Childhood Education (Level 5 or 6)
– Approved professional experience in work with children younger than 6 years
– Knowledge of the German language would be preferred
Please also send:
– Your salary expectation
– Your earliest possible starting date
Your HR Consultant Kadri
is available for additional questions
Mo–Fri 9.00 – 17.00 CET
(Check for your local time)
Tel: +49 211 995 459 35
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.